Who we're looking for
As we continue to evolve as a business, we're looking for a distinct set of qualities in our interns.
A Pearson Intern will be:
- Learner Focused - Identifies the needs, requirements and expectations of our learners and responds accordingly.
- Determined - Focused, resourceful and perseveres in the face of obstacles
- Innovative - Champions new ideas and business models; encourages innovation and new ways of thinking.
- Transformational - Embraces change, whilst identifying and supporting change initiatives.
- And Always Learning - Demonstrates an awareness of industry trends and conditions; welcomes new ways of thinking and learning.
How to apply
- Check that you are eligible for the programme.
- Choose the role that best suits your area of interest and skillset. Please note you can only apply for one role, in one line of business (i.e. School, Higher Education or Professional).
- Write a 500 word essay under the heading: "What Always Learning means to me."
- Complete the application cover sheet and submit alongside your CV, Cover Letter (no longer than 700 words in length) and essay. Please note applications with an incomplete cover sheet will be rejected.
- Save your application as a Microsoft Word file, under your name and role reference, i.e. Jo Bloggs, HE01
- Submit your complete application (cover sheet, CV, cover letter and essay) in a Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 5pm on Friday 25th July 2014.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Before you submit your application, please visit our FAQs.